Wednesday, February 24, 2010

DOH!

I am an idiot.

Well sometimes. I suppose that really shouldn't be a sweeping statement. But I was some problems with my browser and I couldn't figure it out and as a result I wasn't commenting very much because everytime I hit enter my comment disappeared.

Oh and I had a brief episode of vertigo and my five month old has gone three weeks without napping. That had something to do with it too.

But! Tonight my hero, flyboy, fixed my problem. And it took all of three minutes. If that.

Perhaps I should have said something to him about it sooner.

My reason for this post is that it may help you all with some of the problems some of yall have been having with my new comment thingy. I think. I'm still not a 100 percent figured out my comments. So hang in there. Although a fantastic positive... no comment spam. At. All.

But, if you are having problems make sure your browser isn't in private browsing, this wont allow you to log in from one page to the next, check your privacy settings.

I notice a lot of you are just typing your names, are you having problems logging in?

Like I said, I'm working out the kinks....

9 comments:

  1. Allison @ I Heart ChangeFebruary 24, 2010 at 9:13 PM

    Maybe I like things kinky...

    Sorry, I couldn't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize we could log in. I just typed my name, because I didn't want to register for something else. Glad I can just sign in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had any problems with it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mrs... You won the 18x24 giveaway over on my blog a few minutes ago! Congrats! I'll be forwarding your e-mail to uPrinting.com and they will contact you! Thanks for entering. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In think I don't have problems signing in, at least it looks right :).
    But I am not sure if I like that with this thing here you could see where else I commented at somebodies blog who uses this toolthing...
    Not that I have something to hide though.
    But for now you are the only one I know who has her comment area like this so I am good. :D
    Ok, now I wanted to post and it requires me to insert a name even though I am logged it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm... I caught up on blogs the other day and I have to say I have been intimidated by your new comment thing-a-ma-jig. But, I'm giving it a shot. Maybe I'll get the hang of it soon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't want to sign up for another account somewhere..so I think I put the bare minimum. Not sure if it's right or not. Is this easier for you to interact wtih bloggers??
    I do like that you could add an image if you wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how to 'log in'... So I just typed my name in. However, I miss that the names don't link to the posters pages, simply because there are sometimes a comment that I read that cracks me up, and I think "I'd like to read her blog" so I click over through their comment.... but I can't do that anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm here, I sneer...get used to it. Just kidding, actually, my name was here waiting for me today, so all is good.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.