Thursday, February 25, 2010

And down goes the comment thingy

Yeah I'm a quiter. My brother told me to stick out the new comment thingy for the full 30 days. I just don't like that I can't see people's emails when they leave me a comment. {that is if they have one linked up to their account, which every good commenter should!}

How else can I reply with my wit and charm?

I did do my brother a favor, or rather his fiancee {he sold you out Allison, tossed you under the bus that you thought it needed to be changed} I did change the comment format so that it will be at the end of the post. I hadn't realized it took you to another page.

And again remember, if you have problems with this comment set up, check your privacy set up, that's what was stopping me from leaving my wit and charm on many blogs.

And, on a completely unrelated note {but they always are around here} my mom has figured out a name for her store! Excited aren't you.... it was actually suggested in part by little dash-1. Now you're really curious. I'll fill you in on the details when I post who one the giveaway in a day or two.

Now leave a comment about how damn happy you are you wont have to hear about my comment thingy anymore. I know you are.

16 comments:

  1. whoo-hoo!!!!!! i feel free!!!!! (i haven't commented since you changed it and asked for opinions. i guess i hated it more than i thought) Whoo-hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyhey! I can comment again ;) I like having the reply option as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I really like Disqus. Although every once in a while it fails to send me emails of the comments I get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for going back to the old comment style! I was starting to have an identity crisis ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your other comment thingy scared me! But yay! Now I can comment and make your day again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back......although I never left.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm using your blog as a guinea pig...tried to add a picture....have to see if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you gave it a shot, which is more than I can say! I stick with the same old, same old! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!! I'm so glad I don't have to be intimidated by your comment thingy anymore. I seriously wanted to try to comment on your post when you were asking for opinions but with the exhausting weekend we had, I just couldn't wrap my brain around it that first day and then I just got plain ole' intimidated! But, now I can comment again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Geesh finally! About time you made a decision woman!

    Now get in the kitchen and make me some cookies!

    jkjk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like it the way it was... spam sucks, but year for going back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a snitch he is! (Haha thanks for the shout out though!)

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.