Seriously. That is the truth. I either laugh or I cry. I choose to laugh.... most times :) Sometimes crying is the only thing that works, if you know what I mean!
I am first and foremost mom to our three very energetic little boys. Another large part of my life, or rather our family life is the Marine Corps. I hold down the fort while hubby flies around the world for Uncle Sam.
I always try to laugh at myself, oh well, I am a clown
ReplyDeleteother people's lives. haha! just messing!
ReplyDeleteso very very very true!
ReplyDeleteSeriously. That is the truth. I either laugh or I cry. I choose to laugh.... most times :) Sometimes crying is the only thing that works, if you know what I mean!
ReplyDelete-Andrea
you must be having one of those days...
ReplyDeleteI try crying...but it gets boring really fast. Laughter lasts much longer, and is a lot more fun.
ReplyDeletethis is probably the best advice about becoming a parent that I'll ever get ;)
ReplyDelete