Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What I love about you

I love how you see the world.

How you want to learn more about everything.

I love how you always have a plan.

I love your fuzzy head of hair that always seems to need a buzz.

I love how perfectly your hand fits in mine.

I love when you give me the drive by kiss as you run into school.

I love how you make me laugh.

How your smile gives way to a twinkle in your eye that lets me know you're up to something.

I love how you call me your "best girl".

I love how you play so nicely by yourself, how you can just fall into your own little world.

I love how you point to your cheek and say, in that gravely voice of yours, "right here, right here" when you want a kiss.

I love how you call me mama.

I love to snuggle with you.

How when we lay together in bed you curl up into a little ball and snuggle perfectly against my chest.

I love the sound of your laughter.

I love the smell of you after your bath and how your hair is the softest thing in the world at that moment.

I love to hear your chitter chatter, anxiously awaiting a "ma ma".

I love when you put your head on my shoulder, relax, and sigh.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I love you all, my three little boys.

Each different little beings, imperfect in a perfect sorta way.

No matter how old you get, how tall you grow, what amazing things you each accomplish you'll always be my babies.

Forever and always.

11 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW. The dashes are delightful.

    (And more AWWWWWWWWW).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! That last snuggle boy is adorable! I mean, all of them are, but my heart totally melted, thankyouverymuch:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww. This made me want to have babies :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are absolutely adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...super cute and sweet!

    Look at those handsome boys!! :) Kisses to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh MY!!! Your boys are handsome!!! You are a loving mother too, so happy for you!
    I have you listed under my Military Resources...I just started my new blog, since my husband just joined the army and he is currently at Basic and then heading to Officer Candidate school in the fall. I am excited about my life in the army and I am glad to find military spouses like you on the blogosphere.

    You can find my blog at Musings Of An Army Wife I have followed you, so feel free to follow me back. Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAWWWWW, that is the sweetest post!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is SO sweet!!!

    I'm a new follower and can't wait to read more about another military wife!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.