Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And the blue star winner is.........

are you curious?

its......


lola!


Lola thank Random.org for popping up your number. I thought I had figured out how to show the image of the number generator but alas.... technology has beaten me yet again.

Thanks to everyone who entered!

But don't forget if you want a blue star of your own {and who doesn't?} head over to ma's shop Blue Bird Crafting and get one of your own! They come in two sizes, one fits in an 8x10 frame and the other in an 11 x14 {frame them without the mats!}

Ma's getting back from a little time in hot-lanta and she's going to be putting lots of new stuff up, some new burp cloths, a purse/tote or two, and if you all show the love, more service stars.

6 comments:

  1. YAY!! :D I can't wait to put it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lola! Whatever Lola wants... Lola gets;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already told D that if I didn't win I was going to buy one! Ima get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i left you alittle someting on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congrats to Lola! I will definitely be buying a service star for P's mom soon!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.