I got big plans today. They include, but are not limited too, cleaning the playroom, laundry, the post office, PT for dash-3, and a wicked rant about people having more kids when they know and are counting on using WIC to help support said family.
See big plans?
I don't mean to rant but I went to Walmart yesterday and darn it if that store doesn't just bring it out of me. So stay tuned.... its about to get bumpy around here.
Clue Trunk or Treat
4 weeks ago




Is it bad that I am looking forward to your rant on this subject?haha ;)
ReplyDeleteOhh, Walmarticus can definitely be the bane of humanity's existence some days....
ReplyDeleteNice plans!! :)
hmmm... interested to hear your take because I think using WIC is fine :)
ReplyDeleteI have big plans of laundry and cleaning too. Exciting life of a mom!
ReplyDeleteI love your rants.
ReplyDeleteI am also doing laundry and going to the post office.