Thursday, April 29, 2010

In case you were wondering....

Rhyming show n tell is tomorrow and I *think* we have come to an agreement of what to take in.... telescope and soap.

I'm pretty sure they rhyme, but quite frankly after three weeks of debate and racking our brains to come up with something I could give two shits if it doesn't. Mother of the year right?

Really, this seemed more like homework for the parents then a fun learning activity for preschoolers. And I'm afraid of what the next show n tell is going to be.... items with "m" as the third letter or something.

Oh and I'm making fresh guacamole to put on my shredded chicken tacos for dinner.

Just thought you'd like to know.

9 comments:

  1. Care to share that guac? I got some yummy salsa chicken it would taste great on! :D

    I think they rhyme too. And so does my 4 1/2 year old. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pope Soap on a Rope... that's on a telescope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh...fainting over the mention of guacamole over those tacos!!! recipe, please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I really bet the teacher does this to entertain herself (kidding) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I hope he has fun with it... We had a supper party the other night and I told them your story and we had great fun trying to come up w/ things.. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOO!

    What happened to Optimus Prime and a Lime?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They DO rhyme... GOOD JOB!! Hope the chicken tacos and guac were amazing. I had a fudgescicle for dinner. I don't know whether that is a pro or con to being single.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey dear lady!
    Thanks again for contacting me the other day....
    And... :)
    And...:)
    I have something for you over at my blog..so, whenever you want to stop by... (wink, wink)

    Have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.