Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry christmas!

Merry Christmas!

I've been in somewhat of a blog hiatus leading up to the holidays, well not really somewhat, I clearly haven't been around. Nothing intentional, cookies to be made, cards to address, long drives to visit family and then visiting said family. We are off to the inlaws tomorrow and then in a few days will return back up north to the tundra.

From the mrs, flyboy, and the dash brothers, wishing you all peace and happiness today and throughout the New Years!

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy your visit with your family! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you were able to relax a little this holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you all had a great Christmas and that Dash-3 enjoyed his first Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you too! And it has been a wee nice for me to not be on the computer all the time. Must say that on occassion I don't get online for a day or 2 and that's just fine with me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry (belated) Christmas to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a wonderful holiday! I got your package btw! Check your email!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.