Saturday, January 10, 2009

Not me Monday!

Yeah yeah, not me Monday is showing up on Tuesday. That folks should give some indication of what the week was like and how this one might be shaping up. It just means more fodder for next week. Although really its hard to top the underwear one.

I did not wear my underwear inside out for an entire day. I did not wonder why the inside of my underwear was nicer then the outside, I did not wonder why the cotton panel was on the other side, and I did not wonder why the tag that was printed on was printed on the outside.

I did not go all day thinking that Thursday was Friday and that Sunday was Saturday.

I did not forget to the near last minute to renew the registration on flyboy's jeep. I did not take dash-2 (dash-1 was in school don't worry I didn't leave him in the car or home alone) to the DMV prepared with snacks, juice and enough entertainment for an army only to luck out and get called the second I stood in line.

I did not buy another whole happy meal because dash-1 lost his very cool monster truck at the CDC while I was at the doctors and was just crushed.

I did not play 422 games of peekaboo with dash-2 this week that did not always end in fits of giggles and kisses.

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy, busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ the underwear inside out. :P sounds like somebody needs to get dressed with the light on :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done the underwear thing before! So don't worry you aren't alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, peekaboo cracks noah up too. And thanks for the registration reminder! Must get on that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...I can't stop laughing! I've done the underwear thing before, I just figured I was the only one though. Happy Monday (aka Tuesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, it frustrates me when one day feels like another day! happens all the time!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had the underware thing happen, lol. It's real good for making you feel like a doofus isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm, sounds like the underwear thing has gotten a lot of us...is it "mom brain" or what?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've put my undies on inside out more than once. You are not alone!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.