Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The star winner!

And the star winner is.... Ann M!

If only you still were local around my parents, I'm down here with the star and I could have saved on shipping, what a pisser. Oh and I just realized I still have that book for you, again, I'm not working at my full potential lately.

Email me your address again today just so I make sure it goes to the right place and I'll be off to UPS as soon as I get it.

Thanks to everyone who entered and my mother is actually working out a few kinks to perhaps make just the stars to sell them without the frames. Shipping the frames is what pushes it over the edge expense wise but shes looking into making the star portion and people can purchase their own frames so I'll keep you all updated.

Oh and another September giveaway coming today or tomorrow... I just have to take a picture to go with the post.

4 comments:

  1. Woo-hooo... congrats to her! It's a fantastic piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling you, she should consign them at our gift shop! We have stained glass ones that sell like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to buy one from her, please keep us posted as to when she's ready to take orders!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.