Tuesday, September 7, 2010

the start of school round here

School has started in the flyboy house. 


Dash-1 started kindergarten and for homework they had to fill out a questionaire about themselves.  What he hopes to learn this year? "Chemistry".  I'm sure his teacher is all over that.


Dash-2 started nursery school and is despite knowing that they aren't real, he's really hoping the wonder pets are there and that there are no girls in his class.


Dash 3 turned 1 and is just relieved to have some damn peace and quiet around here. 

Good times to come and hilarity to ensue.

13 comments:

  1. They all have the same smile! So cute.

    I'm glad you're finally going to get some peace. What are you going to do with all that free time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! No girls in his class! Poor guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness how time flies!!! I can't believe that Dash-3 is 1 already!! They are all such handsome boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are getting big! The Wonder Pets weren't there? Man, I was going to send Junior to attend that school, but no wonder pets, no deal. Maybe next year?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving it! Those boys are too cute. I seriously love that he wanted no girls at school and that your oldest wants to learn chemistry. Oh if they could only stay that way. They'll hate chemistry and love girls soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures of your boys! I can't wait to hear funny stories of your boys school year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute kids! I love Dash-1's desire to learn chemistry =).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lex wants nothing more than to go to a school house with the Wonder Pets. And glad to see Dash-1 is ready to learn Chemistry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy crap, could you have picked cuter pictures?!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.