After I put dash-3 to bed I went in to give dash 1 and 2 a kiss good night.
In dash-2's sweet little voice he asked, "lay down with me mama?"
me " Sorry my love, mommy is stinky and needs a shower after riding the four wheelers tonight."
dash-2 "oh its ok you don't need a shower, I love stinky girls."
Sidenote, I do so love the invite, however this has become a bit of a habit. Please don't think I'm heartless but its very tough when flyboy's away and I have three little ones to get down to bed so I'm trying to break this a bit.
And another sidenote, reason #917 why we don't live in housing: four wheeling around our 120+ acre "backyard".
Fan-friggin-tastic.
Don't forget to get your recipes ready for the Recipe Blog Hop that starts up on Weds! Check out the post below {or click here} for more info!
And what do you think of the three column layout?
Long Overdue
2 months ago


The layout's different (I noticed it right away) but I like it...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the recipe gig! Yay! Need to start thinking hard about what I'm going to post... Hmm. :)
Golly, that little buddy's cute! A charmer, sounds like it;)
I'm kind of wondering what type of daughter-in-law you are going to have. You know, since Dash 2 loves stinky girls and all!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's cute...lol. I can relate to that kind of thing. So hard when husband is away. I like the new layout :)
ReplyDeleteI totally get the not lying down with the kiddos....
ReplyDeleteI have never been on a four-wheeler. I need to get out more!
Actually, I quite like the three columns. It looks really good!
ReplyDeleteI also love your font for titles :) So rad :)
I'm sorry...but I'm still lost. For the recipe hop do we link it back to you? Do we post it on your blog that we posted a recipe?? Please help...
layout=awesomesauce. You should remind him in 10 years what he said. That was really cute. Don't feel bad about not tucking him in. I was regularily in charge of helping my sisters, and we all grew up just fine. ^_^
ReplyDeleteThat is cute. The Wee One has been needing a lot of hugs lately while going to bed. Not to mention the stuffed animals on his bed have to be hugged as well.
ReplyDeleteI like the new layout and am so excited about recipe hop!
That is so sweet! I totally understand breaking the habit! Landon begs me to lay down with him every night. I was and then he started getting up in the middle of the night to get in bed with me. I had to break the habit also!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to get out of housing and have a real yard. 120 acres would be an added bonus!!