Someone's Etsy store is open!

And in case you're kinda new, its my mom, not mind. I'm not nearly as crafty as her.
It's in the beginning stages {and by that I mean there are some other nifty things that I have yet to upload} but I'm pretty excited!
I have a giveaway planned to tie into my mom's store once I get everything uploaded but for now, check it out here.


Congrats to your mom! Off to check it out and add to my favorites. BTW, I have a sneaky suspicion you are craftier than you think. ;)
ReplyDeleteI already made a purchase! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm going to check out her store now!
ReplyDeleteDid she make that little green damask bag you sent me forever ago? I use it now constantly - it's always in my suitcase holding my makeup, comb, etc. :)
Sorry for sucking at commenting for the past, oh, 6 months. I'm trying to get better. I love reading all your stuff. :)
OMG. I'm so excited!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the sun flower bag! :) :)
congrats Ma!
♥
Can I put a link to her shop on my blog as well??