There is always more to it isn't there?
He's hoping that the next show n tell will be for the letter H. He already knows what he's going to take in. His hamster ball.
I realize most of you are reading this thinking, wow this is a lame post, I don't see the usual humor and wittiness I have come to expect from the mrs. {or at least I like to tell myself that's what you all are thinking}. So let me clarify a few things.
He wants to take in his hamster ball.
BUT.
We don't own a hamster.
Again because I could see where this would be a little confusing because who does this.... he owns a hamster ball and NOT a hamster. Are we all following how odd this is?
Although I am the one in charge and technically I did let him buy it. He used his gift card that grandma sent up in his halloween card. {side note when I was a kid my mom used to eat my candy when I was asleep, don't deny it mom we know, and now she's giving out cold hard gift cards?! Talk about a double standard}
So yeah, my kid has a hamster ball and no hamster, but the ball isn't empty. He needed it and I mean NEEDED it in the way a four year old needs anything, to store his bouncy ball collection.
Now he figures he has show n tell covered for B and for H, whichever comes first. What a thinker.
I wonder what his teachers think of us as parents.....


I think its awesome.
ReplyDeleteI think it is amazing outside the box thinking for your little child prodigy. I, for one, look forward to show and tell updates. I live vicariously through other people's children.
ReplyDeleteBut if you do ever get a hamster, where will he hang out, if his ball is full of other balls??
LOL!! I love it. I think it is fabulous. I love the way kids can be so fun and wacky.
ReplyDeleteHe's got B and H covered? That is a forward thinker you're growing there.
ReplyDeleteYour son ROCKS!!! Just FYI... If you want to know what he will grow up into- meet my husband! :)
ReplyDeleteah... he can use the "b" for the BALL, and maybe Santa can get him a hamster for the "h" day, and then he will get to show it off TWICE!
ReplyDeleteHaha I love it. He's a kick ass kid.
ReplyDeleteas a teacher...i would think he is absolutely adorable and has brilliant parents! i hate rodents but having the hamster ball to play with is precious!
ReplyDeletethat's a story he'll tell his kids one day!
I personally want to meet Dash1, and my husband says, "thats the future leader of the free world. He's a smart kid!" You very well may have the smartest little boy on the face of the planet...
ReplyDeleteThat's perfect.
ReplyDeletehahahaha..This kid comes up with the craziest stuff. I swear he will end up taking over the world with a screwdriver, some yarn and leftover pot roast.
ReplyDeleteHe's the next McGuyver. :)
Haha, that's awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love it...thinking outside the box! OR, um, ball.
ReplyDelete