Thanks for the reminder why I'll want to enjoy married life (after it finally rolls around) for a good long while before introducing any tiny family members. :-p
I am first and foremost mom to our three very energetic little boys. Another large part of my life, or rather our family life is the Marine Corps. I hold down the fort while hubby flies around the world for Uncle Sam.
Thanks for the reminder why I'll want to enjoy married life (after it finally rolls around) for a good long while before introducing any tiny family members. :-p
ReplyDeleteYou, too? Glad it's not just mine sending me to the loony bin.
ReplyDeleteI think that's their job... or at least that's what they are really good at.
ReplyDeleteThat's why they are made soooo cute :)
Punkin is having one of her days too. My 45 minutes trip to Sam's Club turned into 2 hours.
ReplyDeleteYou know what would rememdy this? A Chick Fil-A ice dream :)
ReplyDeletea kiddie one, mind you..
Mine makes me crazy every single day!! It's nice to have the Sergeant home for a bit, to help..
ReplyDelete:)
L ~ you're totally normal. i can relate. but mine are teens now. but i know. i remember. and they are hard (at least mine are) as teens!
ReplyDeleteyou will get through this.
blessings,
kathleen :)