Monday, January 27, 2014

Valentine Swap

I am finding myself without a Valentine for the second year in a row.

Actually that is not accurate in the least.  I have 3 valentine's.  And they are freakin' adorable.  But I can't eat the homemade cards they give me {but they are some of my most treasured possessions so don't think I'm a heartless cad} and they can't drive so that rules out buying chocolates at the store.

The one valentine I have who can drive is a bit pre-occupied at the moment and come to think of it he's missed more then the last two.... 

So that brings me to my idea.  For the first time in a couple years I didn't host the ornament swap.  That made me sad.  But I was getting ready for an awesome family vacation in Disney World so that made me happy.

My idea is to do a Valentine Swap! If you are interested please leave a comment so I can see if there is any interest.  It will be a $10 limit and there are no real guidelines, just let your Valentine Sprit take you where it wants and get your Valentine to your partner by V-day.  I like simple things and that seems pretty simple.

Spread the word and lets spread the cheer!

3 comments:

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.