Sunday, January 26, 2014

So....

Ummm, hey.  How's it going?

It's been so long since I've been on here that I couldn't even remember how to get onto this thing to put up a post. That speaks volumes doesn't it?

I could do the whole long winded update thing but if you are on twitter {and if you're not why aren't you} and if you follow me {again, why aren't you if you aren't?} then you know all the boring details of my life.  You're up to date on my Nyquil hangover, we survived a 7 mth deployment, that I'll lose my mind if they touch my commissary, both older boys played football and despite having to marry the sport it was fabulous and the uniforms are adorable, we just started another deployment but only for 3mths however dwell time is there for a reason and only having 6 mths between the last one and this one makes me feel like we are trekking up the Himalayas.  Naked.

Oh and we found a hidden mickey puddle at the mall the other day. 

Not making the best case for perhaps coming back on blogger am I?

I miss writing.

I miss having thoughts that are longer then 140 characters. 

I miss reading other blogs and having that community of other bloggers.

I miss you all.



8 comments:

  1. I miss your blogging! Come baaaaaaaaaack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total surprise seeing you post today! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you, too. I'm glad we've been able to keep up on Twitter, but your blog posts are always a highlight in my feed reader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once a blogger always a blogger. Keep posting.

    Military spouses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so excited to see your post this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I miss having thoughts that are longer then 140 characters." I so know that feeling. Coming back after a slump is hard. You'll find your groove again. I've missed you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Happy to see you pop up again.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.