Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One pocket underwear

Dash2 is wicked bright.  He can do word sentences, he's learning to read, he can explain the differences between warm and cold blooded.  He's not only a cutie patootie but like I said he's wicked smart.

However.

The other day I walked into the playroom and there he was in his Lightening McQueen underpants, only his Lightening McQueen underpants and he was looking quite confused.

"Mama, my underpants only came with one pocket."

Ummmm.

Hmmmm.

He was trying to get his hands into his underpants like a little hand warmer, and well, with only one opening it wasn't going so well.

See if I had girls I would have this issues.  Our underwear doesn't come with any pockets.

I did what any good mom would do.  I made my their father explain it.  Thankfully it was a weekend and flyboy was in town. As a mom of boys I know my limitation, or rather just the crap I'm not dealing with, and explaining how underpants work fall into that category.

He went in there, explained it and came out looking equally frustrated.  Apparently when he explained it all they could do was laugh.

God help me.

See why I had to preface this with how smart he is?

5 comments:

  1. Love me some Dash 2 stories. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny! But when I was in my clubbing days I had a few tongs with pockets that perfectly fit my ID and some cash - they were fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're hilarious. I love the sarcasm and wit. Please don't give up writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!!! O-No. I really hope Hubby is around when that type of question/explanation comes about...

    Aloha! Mrs. Marine
    & the Tiny Troops

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.