Friday, April 22, 2011

Big pimpin'

My son just asked me what pimpin' was.

{He missed out on seeing a pimp in real life, like I did a few weeks ago at the local target. I'll have to elaborate on that one later for you all.}

This is also the point where one of you out there does some online searching for a Mother of the Year contest because SURELY I'd kick some ass in that.

I should probably watch my mouth some.

In case you were wondering what in the hell {see there I go again} I could have possibly said that brought up the word pimp he asked what I was doing and I said I was pimpin' out grandma.  

I'll give you a minute to get that picture out of your head. 

But its not like you might be thinking, which if you are thinking that you should be horribly ashamed of yourself.  I was uploading new things to our etsy store and tweeting about all the beee-u-tiful things that Ma has whipped up.  When he asked what I was doing I said I was pimpin' grandma.  

Wow.  That was a long explanation for a word. But you know me, I'm nothing if not wordy.  And mildly inappropriate at every turn. 

If you want to check out what's new over at the etsy store, check it out, and if you're looking for a mother's day gift for your terribly hard to buy for mother in law {we all have one} might I suggest one of these very meaningful stars?

See pimpin' out grandma.  But her stuff is so nice it's worth it.

And I think its funny to say.

3 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie, that's pretty awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with JG, that's pretty awesome!

    And I'm looking forward to the pimp at Target story!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.