Tuesday, March 1, 2011

And the winner is.....

Sorry about that folks, I didn't quite factor in the craziness that would be returning to the school routine after break {again why do we get an entire week off for Presidents day?}, a quick visit to my folks, and getting registration packets ready to go for dash2's pre-school. 

{I'm now the registrar if anyone is looking for a great pre school in this area, I can hook you up.}

But I finally got my head out of my arse and drew a name, thanks to random.org, its.............

KATIE

Shoot me an email at tryingourbest at yahoo {or a tweet} letting me know that you saw this and what you think you want to get. If I don't hear something in 48 hrs I'll draw another winner. 

Congrats and thanks to everyone who entered! I do love a giveaway.... look for more in the future....

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm so excited! I'm going to pick out what I want right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.