Friday, January 28, 2011

Blizzard blog hop - hola folks!

We have broken January's record for snow fall this winter, and rumor has it that we're getting more next week.  If any of you in a snow less place are praying for snow, please stop, it seems to be coming to us instead.  We're good.  Really.

Anyways with all this snow why not kick up my feet and join Household 6 Diva for her Blizzard Bloghop. A blog meet n greet if you will.

But thanks to the interweb, combing your hair and looking presentable is optional.  Suhweet!

To the newbies WELCOME to my little corner of the world!


I go by the mrs. around here. Yup, that's me, stay at home mom extraordinaire. Or something like that.

I'm mama to three rambunctious boys known as the dash brothers {they go by dash-1, 2, 3, around here} are ages 6, 4, and 1 and the wife of a Marine.  In case you're wondering the days are filled with laundry,  feeding children, wiping butts, dodging nerf bullets, and tripping over flight boots.

Our house is in constant, varying stages of chaos, but the blog fodder is endless. I mean really, post about things they say or show n tell just write themselves. {hold on to your hats folks, today was show n tell for dash-2, a post to come no doubt.}

 I've been married to my devilishly handsome flyboy of a husband for eight years. Not only is he quite a husband but he's a fantastic father and a heck of a shot with a nerf gun, but he looks fan-friggin-tastic in his flight suit.

Oh and he too provides blog fodder.


I started this blog to just have an outlet to write and clear my head. I wasn't sure how it would turn out, how long I would stick with it, or if anyone would ever even read it.  Does anyone still read it? I didn't know if it would be a mommy blog or a military blog and it's turned into a catch all sorta thing.



Oh and I love me hosting swaps and giveaways.

And I love me some etsy {shameless plug} - especially the store I help my mother with, Blue Bird Crafting which sells these beautiful service stars....


Now that's really about it...thanks for stopping by!


And comment. I live for comments.

Oh and come find me on twitter as mrs_flyboy

11 comments:

  1. I still read it!! How can I not? You're were my first blog crush. It would be like not listening to NKOTB anymore and that's NOT gonna happen anytime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! Found you via the blog hop.
    Mine is http://wildbluewonders.blogspot.com aka #218 on the linky list. Hope you check it out. But I'll still be reading yours if you don't. Pleasure to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you!!! Found you on bloghop and can't wait to read more! Hope you follow me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been keeping up with my blogs and just came back and love the new layout. So cute! Good luck surviving the snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to keep up!! :) Love the new blog layout...not sure when you changed it but this is the first time I'm noticing it haha. Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've said this before and I'll say it again. I LOVE reading your blog. It makes me laugh and cry and not scared of being a parent. Thanks. <3 and Happy friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I clearly have read you for awhile but just wanted to say it's great to see such a lovely picture of you and the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that the first picture you have posted? Your boys are SO cute and look exactly like I pictured. Glad I found your blog long ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm, your first comment makes me think you're in MN! LOL We hit our seasonal snowfall last week I believe and have 2 more months left of the white stuff!! Thanks to our meet N greet online I'm checking everyone out in my jammies. =) I love how hot you think your DH is!

    ~Mimi @ Woven by Words #224 at the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. your day of dodging nerf bullets and trippign over boots sounds much like my day!! I have a 3 yr old boy and a 2yr old daughter and they're just discovered nerf guns! haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad I hopped on by your blog, what a cute family. thanks for serving.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.