Thursday, December 9, 2010

White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies

It's time for another recipe of mine for the cookie hop! Have you posted your recipe yet? The linky will be open all month so there is plenty of time to post and link up... and check out the other yummy recipes.


CookieBlogHop


I made these cookies on a whim a couple years ago after I found the recipe on the Betty Crocker website and they are now flyboy's favorite.  I could share that he's eaten an entire batch of these cookies before they have cooled but as his wife I don't think its right that I blab that.

oops.

I don't have a picture of the cookies when they are done because, well, the battery died in my camera.  I'm thinking that doesn't happen on Food Network cookie shoots. But take my word, they are a pretty little cookie.

White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
1/2 cup of butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of sugar
1 egg
1 tbl of brandy
(if you dont have brandy around you can use vanilla I've tried it with both and while its still yummy with vanilla the brandy gives it good flavor)

1 1/2 cup of flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup dried cranberries

Beat the butter, sugar and brown sugar until smooth.

Then add the brandy and egg, cream together and then slowly add in the flour and baking soda.

When thoroughly mixed, add the chocolate chips and cranberries. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.

If you are making these to give in cookie boxes, I would save time and double the recipe, these cookies ALWAYS go over well and FAST.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. These made my mouth water just reading the ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm I have a huge bag of dried cranberries that I might make use out of now!!

    Found you through D.A.R. - can't wait to add some recipes to the swap!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.