Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cookie Blog Hop!

This is the time of year when the gloves come off in the kitchen - no margarine, no low cal nothing, no skimping on the sugar or sprinkles.  It's the best kind of baking, high test, holiday baking,

So without further ado, its time for

CookieBlogHop

a cookie blog hop! 

Why not turn your favorite holiday yummies into a blog post?  Post the recipe on your blog, with the lovely button of course, and link it up here to share it with everyone!

It really is that super simple.  And if you have any questions you can always go back to this post and check it out.   

Bake your heart out, link back here, and leave a comment saying hi, or hey, or whatever you like. 

Oh and while your spreading caloric goodness, spread the word, more bakers, more recipes, more holiday happiness. 

14 comments:

  1. Sharing this w/everyone I know.This is a great idea!You should see the toffee recipe Pioneer woman posted today,you'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you're doing this. I'll probably add more before it's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CANT WAIT TO POST THINGS I MAKE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your message on bloghop and thought I'd join in. I put the button on the sidebar since I'd already posted this recipe, but I'll be baking some more this week! Biscotti and Cranberry cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I'm a new follower and to be honest, not completely sure how I found your blog but I'm so glad I did!

    Cookies swap sounds great! I'll be back if I can get my act together! haha!

    Have a great one,
    Shannon

    Webbisodes
    http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have a camera right now, but there's a picture I found online with the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to participate! However, today's gingerbread was an epic FAIL, so my link will have to wait a couple days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just linked a Biscotti recipe. Next up, Dark chocolate cookies with pistachios and candied ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just linked some peppermint bark cookies! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the idea of the cookie swap! So fun. And a great excuse to bake cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I added my Andes Creme de Menthe cookies. Well, not mine, but I made them last night!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fun blog hop! stopping by and LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.